Truro and Penwith Academy Trust
Truro and Penwith Academy Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.
Company Number: 08880841.
Registered Office: Academy House, Truro Business Park, Threemilestone, Truro, Cornwall TR4 9LD
Telephone: 01872 613101 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Truro and Penwith Academy Trust supports primary and secondary schools in Cornwall. We believe all children and young people should have the best possible life chances and we do this with a relentless drive for the highest possible level of achievement involving academic, creative, sporting and cultural opportunities. We have a shared moral purpose and a shared vision in our schools while celebrating the unique and distinctive features of our school communities within their local context. We genuinely believe in partnership working with our schools, the pupils and their parents and the wider community as each serves to create the best possible outcomes for our children and young people.
We also believe that our teachers, leaders and support teams are deeply committed to providing a well-rounded, inspirational, challenging and character-building education for all students throughout their time with us. We are proud to empower them through support, training and career opportunities. With such an outstanding team we are able to ensure every student achieves all that they are capable of and more, regardless of background, culture, heritage or ability.
Dr Jenny Blunden CEO
Truro and Penwith Academy Trust will:
- recognise and encourage local distinctiveness and individuality
- inspire our Academies to become beacons of hope and aspiration in the communities they serve
- focus on improving learning and teaching for all – to enable all children and young people to have the best possible learning experience, leading to the highest levels of achievement
- work in partnership with the Cornwall Teaching School and our associates to provide bespoke support and improvement activities of the highest quality in our Academies
- work with our Academies to facilitate partnership working and enable all staff to receive high quality development opportunities
- build on Truro and Penwith College’s example in high quality leadership and governance and benefit from the expertise of the College to promote excellence in all aspects of education
- support our Academies to be financially sustainable and retain a reserve
- acknowledge the diverse nature of the communities our Academies serve and encourage their full engagement in helping local Academies achieve outstanding outcomes for their students
- be an employer of choice – valuing the skills, contribution and expertise of all employees.