COVID Outbreak Management Plan September 2021
If we have an outbreak of COVID-19 in the school i.e. several cases identified within a 10-day period or there is a Local Area outbreak we will have to put in place our “Outbreak Management Plan” and risk assessment both can be found above.
Our Outbreak Management Plan will be implemented for the minimum amount of time necessary and will be adjusted according to advice from Local Government Health Protection Teams.
Let us all hope and pray that we will all be able to return to some sense of normality and that the planning we have put into place will help to keep everyone safe.
Our ambition is to clarify the five tasks that pupils should, as a minimum, carry out every day. These tasks should become habits of learning for every pupil at Blackwater.
The impact of this will be that pupils develop a sense of routine; the habit of practising and become agile in core skills. To make them accessible for all, most of these require online access and basic resources.
Do each of these daily tasks at least once every day. Teachers will monitor how often pupils login to the online tools and will be available via Seesaw to offer advice, encouragement and feedback between the hours of 9am-3pm.
1. Spelling Shed: www.spellingshed.com - to improve spelling fluency
2. Times Tables Rockstars: https://play.ttrockstars.com - to improve times tables fluency
3. The Maths Factor: https://www.themathsfactor.com - to support children plug those gaps of mathematics knowledge.
4. Read Theory: https://readtheory.org/ - to support children's understanding of comprehension
- REAL P.E - A wonderful website that we sign up to. This gives you a daily activity that you can do with your child. WEBSITE: : https://home.jasmineactive.com/ USERNAME: firstname.lastname@example.org PASSWORD: blackwater
- COSMIC YOGA - A yoga, mindfulness and relaxation page for children age 3 + https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
- JOE WICKS - Joe has a series of 5 minute workouts on You Tube. Most commonly seen in Wheal Harmony! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MBEyQIlrfo