Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.
Carnyorth Residential 2017
Camp Kit List.
Carnyorth Information Session 06.07.17 FINAL
Link to Home Page
Link to Site Map
Camp Kit List
- Sleeping bag (best packed separately)
- Flat sheet for on the mattress
- Night clothes
- Wash bag and toiletries (no Nivea products please)
Remember the Cornish climate cannot always be relied upon. Make sure you bring warm clothes - even in July!
- Underwear (best to pack extra!)
- Several pairs of warm socks
- Jumpers/ Sweat Tops/ Fleeces
- A warm coat
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Wellies or walking boots
- A pair of trainers (old)
- Old shoes, children don’t mind getting wet
- A warm hat, scarf, gloves
- Small rucksack/day bag
- Packed lunch box
- Cap/ Sun hat and sun cream
- Personal medical requirements to be given to Mr Wilson.
For the centre:
- Clothing and footwear for indoor use
- Pencil and crayons
- 2 black bin liners for wet and dirty clothes
- Several carrier bags
Please try to pack everything into a medium sized bag - however if you only have a large suitcase, use it.